Công cụ bài viết Kiểu hiển thị

Cũ 29-11-2019, 09:50 AM
thanhthuy02 thanhthuy02 đang online

Tham gia ngày: Jun 2019
Bài gửi: 99
Mặc định A year of membership for £60[/b]

Hệ thống quảng cáo SangNhuong.com

A year of membership for £60[/b]
If football is our first love, then overpriced chocolate eggs are a close second. lớn celebrate Easter (and frankly, lớn give us something lớn do while we slowly freeze here in the UK) we’ve decided to offer for the entire month of March a year of membership for £60. You can prefer to the free soccer daily tip pages!

Membership for the year normally costs £95, so you’re saving £35 if you take us up on this amazing offer.
What You Get[/b]
If you haven’t been a member of The Footy Tipster before, here is an overview of what you will get:
  • Exclusive tips for over 60 leagues

Access lớn the latest team news

Banker tips

The chance to chat with other members in our comments sections about your thoughts
How to Claim[/b]
If you’re interested and let me know two things.
  1. Your username

If you’d prefer lớn pay with PayPal, Card, Skrill, or Bank Transfer
I will send you the information and once you’ve paid I will set up your tài khoản for the year.
If you don’t have a username yet, you can get one for free here. With a free account you can comment on our daily soccer tip forum.

If you already have a membership[/b]
If you’ve already paid recently for a yearly or monthly membership and would like lớn make use of this offer you still can! Just let me know when you email and I can add an extra year onto your membership on top of what you have already paid for. So if you bought a yearly yesterday, you can add on another year for £60 – taking you lớn all the way lớn 2020.
Terms and Conditions[/b]
All payments need lớn be made within March 2018 in order lớn be valid.
If you’ve been banned from the site for any reason in the past, this offer is not open lớn you.
You can’t join any two offers together, so if you have a 10% off code you can’t use it alongside this offer.
Trả lời với trích dẫn

CHUYÊN MỤC ĐƯỢC TÀI TRỢ BỞI
Trả lời

Công cụ bài viết
Kiểu hiển thị

Quyền viết bài